Thread: Pokemon challenge event (coming soon, but start preparing for it) :D

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon challenge event (coming soon, but start preparing for it) :D

Hiii guys!! ITs kiwi here! I Am currently on vacation, without computer or my ds (lend it to my bro in law. wont get it back for another month or two). But in the mean time I wanted to tell you guys about a pokemon challenge event I will set up! I will set it up via challonge site. I think i spelled it right lol search it on google like that and make an account. Its free! Using that site, it will tell you who your opponent will be. If you win, you will move up the branch and face other winnign opponents! I will set this up when I get back. (Ill be back before august 26). So why am i telling you now? I want you to start prepparing. Make the account if you want or make it later but you should start preparing a team to enter with. Here are the rules so you can start building a team if necessary!
    1. Absolutly no hacks, ev trained pokes, or legends. None of that stuff -_- or you will be disculaified.
    2. You must continue to use the same 6 pokemon you used in your first battle until your last. It will be all flat battles, so you can mix and match 3 pokemon for every battle using the 6 from your team. The day I start registering everyone, you must pm me the 6 you will be using and stay with them. If you decided last minute BEFORE THE EVENT STARTS to switch a poke, pm me about the update.
    3. Dont be a sore loser :/ dont turn of the ds on purpose or any of that. Respect your opponent and their efforts.
    4. You must save all battle vids. The person that loses the battle will upload it since they wont continue to the next round, cecause uploading takes time. If the vid can't be uploaded, (due to a hacked pokemon), the person that used hacks will be disqualified. Both playes should save the battle vid IN CASE one forgets.

THats all i can think of XD Prizes will be announced later on. STart preparing those legit teams! Any questions, pm me. DONT ASK ABOUT PRIZES. I ALREADY STATED THEY WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER ON. See yall soon!
    Last edited by kiwi303; 07-22-2013 at 12:50 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are there going to be any prizes or is it just for a fun thing to do?

xLoverBoyx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    "Prizes will be announced later on."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 166 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ya, is there any prizes, thanks.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 166 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay.