Thread: I'm going to do a shiny pokemon giveaway/contest

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

I'm going to do a shiny pokemon giveaway/contest

Okay so I decided to do a shiny pokemon giveaway/contest
    All the Pokemon I will give away are 100% legit caught by myself
    (Shout out to Char1ie for helping me come up with the idea !! XP)
    I RNG abused for these Pokemon on emerald then migrated them up into Pokemon white 2

The rules are:
    I will think of a number between 1-100
    PM me your guess

In a week or two (or when im ready) I will post a new thread titled: Shiny Pokemon Giveaway-Contest
    There I will post a list of people and how close they were to the number I picked.
    In that order that I post the people will battle me if they win they get to pick a shiny pokemon if they lose they get put to the bottom of the list.
    *All people that comment their guess here on this thread in the first three days will be put on their own list (The pre pick list) and get to battle me and chose before everyone else!*

EDIT:
    People guessing from now on can no longer get on the pre pick list if you guess now you WILL be put on the regular list. I will post a list of usernames that are on you will also know you are on the pre pick list if you got a message from me stating you will be put on it. Sorry for the inconvenience if any.

A preview of some Pokemon that can be won:
    Shiny Minun Lv.13
    Shiny Abra Lv.9
    Shiny Nincada Lv.6

*Only a total of two shiny pokemon can be won by one person*
    Last edited by ShinySeviper; 07-20-2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Forgot something and had to add information

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm...27 ^^....xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Uh...63?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    7 i guess,

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 124 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    99!!!!!!!!!!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 61 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Uhh. 4.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    These are the only users on pokebay which will be on the pre pick list for my shiny pokemon giveaway-contest:

Kyrl
    pokeholic321
    Char1ie
    BlueZangoose
    DelCatty999
    KittenMilk
    Shadow270
    PikachuX9000
    Nutshell21

Anyone else wanting to sign up for this giveaway-contest DO NOT post your guess here PM it to me or it WILL NOT COUNT and I don't want anyone losing out and I really don't want to be mean just don't feel like monitoring this thread.
    Thanks again for all those participating