Thread: My Youtube Name!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

My Youtube Name!

So, I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but anyway, I am erasing whatever I did before on youtube and making myself an account that I will actually use! What I need from you, is to help me think of an account name! I will be doing Pokemon series, like Nuzlocke and Lets Play's, but I will also be doing, drumroll please....... Minecraft! I am currently looking for people on the site who I know well enough and that play Minecraft who would like to help me with a series. My only rules for that are:

-No cursing or inappropriate language

-No advertising, lol, trust me, It has happened

And thats pretty much it. I might also be playing happy wheels and other stuff, so yeah, thanks!

Just post on the thread what you think!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    BlazingRiolu?
    ShiningAura?
    BrightSteel?
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can help you do some minecraft series ^.^

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    FieryRiolu? lol