Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can i clone pokemon?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Post how can i clone pokemon?

can anyone tell me or teach how to clone a pokemon?
    CoOkie MonsTer eatS Pac man

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    u need a action replay to clone thats the only way
    shiny squirtle :P

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can clone pokemons for you

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can't you do it over Wifi trading, like in 4th Gen?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    nooooooooo

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This doesn't allow you to clone per se, but you can receive event pokemon and .pkm files you download from the web without an AR or flashcart. Use at your own risk and follow all directions and steps carefully! If you have no idea what's going on in that thread I would just stay away and forget about it.

http://forums.pokestation.net/showth...ion-on-the-GTS!
    Last edited by Missingno.; 12-21-2011 at 03:46 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 62 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There's also the Pokecheck site. When you clone with this it gives them a ribbon though. I know that there's a program that you can download that will let you take a .pkm file and upload it to your game without the ribbon but I don't remember what it is. Oh and you don't need AR for any of it.

http://www.pokecheck.org/
    3DS FC 2509-2513-8737

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Sairen I use that website. Its really good! I completed my Unova dex with it.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how do i use pokecheck?
    Last edited by M1gu3ru; 12-22-2011 at 04:46 AM.
    CoOkie MonsTer eatS Pac man

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    First of all you have to register, then on the top of the web page is some numbers in a red box. You get your ds and on the screen where you see your name scroll down and click ds connections or something like that. Then you put your internet in and the numbers in the red box, (test connection to see if works) Then on the website find a pokemon you like (the filters are good too) and go all the way down and click queue for GTS. After that on your game go to the Gts and go on the official one not negotiations and wait and hey presto your ,cloned pokemon. Or you instead of doing that just do Sairens method. But I think mine is easier. I have loads of pokemon from their, its a great site. Hope i helped

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    NOOOOO! Not POKECHECK!! *shudder* Worst nightmare! Use IR-GTS-BW You download it to your computer and it's a safe way to send your pokemon to your computer, save them as files and be able to send clones of that pokemon back to your DS. If you use PokeCheck, your pokemon will have a ribbon, it's classed as a hack and you won't be able to trade it over GTS.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ummmmmmm zoruaboo where can i get ir-gts-bw?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can use AR, but otherwise you can use Pokecheck to clone some of your Pokemon. Here: www.pokecheck.org

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can also clone without a cheat device, in Emerald version. And then, you can migrate Pokemon to a 4th gen game. =)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its called ditto breeding