Thread: Article: Mewtwo In The ExtremeSpeed Genesect Movie, Confirmed To Be A Second Mewtwo

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Mewtwo In The ExtremeSpeed Genesect Movie, Confirmed To Be A Second Mewtwo

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It would have made more sense to just make a second form of mewtwo instead of a new pokemon. The title is Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwos Awakening

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 124 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If so,then what was the flash that made mewtwo turn into this pokemon?Or did it do something else?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PikachuX9000 View Post
    If so,then what was the flash that made mewtwo turn into this pokemon?Or did it do something else?
    The flash changed Mewtwo into the new forme. It's a new forme for the Pokemon Mewtwo, but not the Mewtwo from the 1st movie. This Mewtwo is a different Mewtwo, with an almost matching backstory to the original Mewtwo.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm. Sounds quite interesting... So does that mean Team Rocket has been making Pokémon again?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my entire Pokemon playing experience... Ever... I wrote a New thing that they said this Mewtwo was the SAME ONE!! WHY would they make a SECOND Mewtwo when we already have one?? And it looks exactly like the first one! And... this is dumb -___- *flips tables*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    ...so...now they're remaking their old pokes...?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    great just what we needed..... its not like the originals were better or "original" or anything -.-' *sigh* i just dont understand

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Now that is a big disappointment. I was looking forward to seeing this but now it doesn't bother me in the slightest because it's not the genuine Mewtwo.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    weird that their suddenly doing this