Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Sports!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Sports!

Hello everyone! Thanks for taking your time to read this! I welcome you to the world of AC:NL Sports! ^-^ I'm Foxy, the Leader of the Kitsune Wolves!

As you can see, this group is all about Sports in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Amy (Current Username: Ducky) and I thought New Leaf should've had Sports in it, so that Towns can compete against other Towns in a sport, just like in real life! So we made this group!

And if you don't have New Leaf, don't fret! You can join a Team that exists now and play in other games like Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon (5th Gen)!

Here's the link to the group: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

Current Teams:

- Kitsune Wolves
    - WarHawk Hawks
    - Seoul Servals
    - Hotlanta Hedgehogs
    Last edited by Sakura Mamiya; 08-06-2013 at 11:46 PM.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As a huge Animal Crossing fan, this seems pretty cool! Any way I could get a few more details?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    A few more details? Hmm.....What do you want to know about?
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!