Thread: 305 friends?!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool 305 friends?!

Wow guys, I just can't thank you enough! I mean- this surprises me quite a bit! So, I must make a shout out to all the closest people to me!

Allison the Teddyursa (can't spell lol) -first friend
    Ally- first friend
    Caseyrn
    Leifthecactrune (sorry can't spell)
    Kakari

Family:
    Blastion
    GymLeader Brock
    DarkGodzilladon
    AshleytheDarkAngel
    cheez13
    Okay gotta do this!

The Fiery one <3 is my Bf and bff I lovez you!

others:

snowdog14, MillerB, Pokemontrader, theloneengerade, all the moderators and former staff members (i think is how you spell it) and if I missed anyone let me know

Thank you all! I feel so successful XD

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yay love! Im glad to be on the favs list lol
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiery One View Post
    Yay love! Im glad to be on the favs list lol
    And I'd kill myself if you were not lol

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yay i'm on here :3
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well of course sistah :3

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    X3X3 X3X3
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    I'm happy for you getting to 305 friends and for me being on this list of friends out of all the other 305 friends. XD
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wb that TNT Exploder? LOLOLOLOL

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Congrats Seneca! Thank you for putting my name up there (even though I changed it ) it's nice to see you've made many friends here and I hope you continue to do so.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks guys