Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: POKEMON ULTIMATE ROLE PLAY!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

POKEMON ULTIMATE ROLE PLAY!

ALRIGHT! So this is the ultimate role play of Pokémon! You can chose your favorite Pokémon, and SHINIES! Not to mention, if you just can't chose who to be, then you can make your own Fakemon and be that! Lets get started! I will be Bambolt, the new name for Blastion (Check group "KeldeoCool's Creative Center" Photos for clarification) Let's do thi
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll be the fakemon I created.
    Kyureon
    Dark/dragon type
    Winged fox pokemon
    Moves:
    Dark pulse
    Shadow claw
    Thunderbolt
    Dragon claw
    Black and purple fox eeveelution with black feathered wings and a purple flame pattern on it's body. (shiny form is black and silver)
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is of course:
    Asurion
    Dragon type (can change type if neccecary)
    Rage pokemon.
    Moves:
    Dragon pulse
    Dragon rush.
    Draco meteor.
    And
    Ultimate Destroyer. His special move.
    Normal form,white and has a green gem on chest. Eyes are also green,and he has a horn on his nose.
    Rage form: pitch black with red wings.huge,razor sharp claws and firey eyes. Speaks in a warped,demonic voice that chills you to the bone,and is extremley dangerous.
    Has a grudge against arceus,because he is areceus's opposite(arceus is the creator,so that means he is the destroyer) he is just as powerful.and if one thing for sure,his love of his life turned on him for arceus,and it apparently was a zoroark,so when he was out walking,she turned into arceus and started to make fun of him,boasting and bragging about how powerful she is(as arceus of course)
    And now he gave up on love,happyness,and peace,now he is angry,and monstrous.
    Location:lives in a red and black temple far away in the sinnoh region.
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 07-28-2013 at 07:48 PM.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im not gonna be a fakemon, im gonna be YVELTAL!
    Dark/Flying type
    something pokemon
    Moves:
    Death Wing
    Shadow Force
    Draco Meteor
    Aeroblast
    what yveltal looks like

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yveltal is sound and flying.>.<

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wut there isnt a sound type
    theres fairy, dragon, fire, dark, flying, grass, water, steel, ground, electric, psychic, fighting, ghost, poison, rock, bug, ice, and normal, but no sound type so i have zero idea of what you are talking about
    Last edited by Waveon; 07-28-2013 at 07:52 PM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Eh whatever,but it still is Not a dark type,mabey....a pshycic type?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    idk but whatevs lets just say dark. it looks evil sorta

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    uhh when can we start

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Soon.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ,it has been confirmed the Yveltal is a Dark/Flying type.....

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ohhh...well ok!!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We can start whenever guys, and just to clarify, Yveltal is in fact a Dark/Flying type along with Xerneas being a plain Fairy type. We can start now!
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aight,ill start us off.
    A low growl echos from deep in my temple,while yeveltal,Kyureon,and Bambolt investigate*

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Strange scratches and blood colored markings are all across the walls of the hall,when they come across a compleatly pale,and not breathing trainer,ribcage torn open,and master ball cracked in half*