Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: POKEMON ULTIMATE ROLE PLAY!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hear this and teleport in front of you*WHAT WAS THAT PUNY MORTAL?!! ILL RIP THE BONES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR SOCKETS YOU PUNY MEATSACK!!!!!*my eyes glow even more red and both of you guys are scared out of your wits*
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im not scared of you. If you hurt me, youll regret it. We are brothers remember.
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can hurt you if i WANT TO!!!!(YOUR SCARED RIGHT NOW)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Whoa okay brother, easy, you would hurt me, i dont even know you anymore.
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Rrrr,ARCEUS IS THE ONE WHO MADE ME LIKE THIS!!*i speak softly*once i kill him,we can be brothers again.....

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *shudders in fright* please dont hurt me!
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I cant help you arceus i want my brother back.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *uses teleport and land ontop of you head but im so light you cant feel me and uses ice beam and freezes you solid*
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *i meant on arceus*

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I use Decleration (New super powerful special move) on everyone besides Assurion. OUT OF HERE. NOW.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes i agree,now we need to talk.....

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    NO! IM NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL YOU LET ME FIGHT AGAINST ARCEUS!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please brother- let me stay, i miss you.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I step down and pull both of you into my cluch*
    You better get outta here right now or I'll make sure you two will never have a "brother" again. I am a Pokémon GOD. I can do ANYTHING I WANT. In other words, I can either let you go right now, or if you two refuse, I can, not knock you both out, but kill you and your "family" or "brothers".
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My brother is Asurion and id like to see you try