Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: POKEMON ULTIMATE ROLE PLAY!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There is nothing to discusssss*i hiss* you betrayed me,and took her from me..i can never forgive you for what you did.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ...Assurion...I did not mean to. She came to me. What else was I supposed to do? Leave a girl like that in the dust just so I can be someone's best friend? I apologize, but there is a consequence for being a stinking bully to any Pokemon. You were not registered, so if I didn't do that, we would both die.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grrr,i dont care,you still couldve told me that you loved her!!!*a firey aura forms around me and my eyes glow an emense red*

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ....After about an hour I finally start talking*....I'm sorry Assurion. It was for the best.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grrr,WHY?! You took her away from me..and for what?to prove that your better then me?! To show me how you were nothing more then a king while i sit in the shade of your light!???!! I may have been wild,unfocused and had the eyes of a beast,but i am NOTHING,like you.....*my eyes turn a bright red*

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One, she was NEVER yours! Two, we have equal power, what would I be proving? We can fight for days, nonstop, and they're won't be a winner!? And three, IT WAS THE LAW, ASSURION! I had to! *Sigh* There was no other way. I'm sorry, Assurion.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes there was,you couldve taken someone else!!! *i paw at the ground and arceus notices*. And there was no law,arceus,you ruined me,i will have my revenge!! You made me! You made the monster that i am! You ruined my life!! I will never forgive you!!!!*i roar to the sky*
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 08-26-2013 at 03:48 PM.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You want to know why I made you? So that I can have a friend. You should've told me you liked her, too! Then I would give her up, obviously, I gave up 60% of my power to make all Pokémon! If you would've not chickened out and told me this wouldn't be happening. And yes, there was a law, but, well, all other Pokémon kept it a secret from you.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Because im not like you?!*snarl*

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Woah... id better stay outta this
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I growl deeply*

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes. Because, you're not like us. I'm sorry Assurion. It's what it is.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grrrrrr!!!!*my eyes glow intensly,brighter then before as a vein sticks out from my head*

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I teleport to the top of a cliff and shoot a judgement at you* ASSURION! IT'S WHAT IT IS! CALM DOWN!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dodge it*grrrrrr!!!! *I grit my teeth hard*