Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: POKEMON ULTIMATE ROLE PLAY!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WOAH. 2 minutes out on the trail and we already see a dead trainer. We should go back. Like, NOW.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Suddenly,a small and weak patrat runs into*RUN!!! THE MONSTER IS COMING!!!!ITS GONNA GET ME,BECAUSE I-*gets cut off when i drag him back into the darkness,screaming like a maniac*
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 08-02-2013 at 02:11 AM.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I run and grab the patrat and set him free, he screams even louder and runs away* Aight, who's back there!? Come out now and fight, coward!
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A blast hits you hard and sends you flying into several trees,and rocks*

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *comes up to you* "what happened?"
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    "Ouch....something just blasted me back into these trees! All because I saved the Patrat, too! PATRAT! It was over there in that dark cave. You can go investigate, I'm gettin' OUTA HERE! *Runs away*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *goes into the dark cave* "hmm... theres not much here. whats that shining light though?"
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A low growl echos from the cave and i finally step out*crimsion eyesglowing*

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I see what's happening from the top of the mountain I just ran to. "YVELTAL! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!!!"

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I teleport in front of you*its YOU who should get out of here,electric panda....Bambolt is it?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Eaaahh...uuuhh....errgghh.....hey, buddy, can't we all just... just.... ge...ge....alo...along????? I-I-I think we c-c-can be g-good f-friends....b-but first I've GOTTA RUN FOR MY LIFE!!!!!!! Sprints away while using Bamboo Bolt on you. I've gotta get outta here!!! My trainer said not to get in any trouble! And death is TROUBLE!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *i walk in the silent temple and gaze around as a wind blows my feathered wings*
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I turn and see you,chargin wildly and i ram my horns into you*

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I then extend my tail as it wraps around Bambolt,preventing him from escapeing*puny children....you should thank me,for letting you live*

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *I hit the ground shocked and I lay still*
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!