Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: POKEMON ULTIMATE ROLE PLAY!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Uhh...errrr..it looks like you guys got this handled, I'm GONNA GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!*Assurion grabs me and throws me against a tree* Ouch.....
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *runs over to Bambolt and heals with my aura powers* are you okay?
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I growl deeply*i will have my revenge against arceus.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And- and i can help Asurion!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grrr...nobody can help me,he stole her from me,stole my love and threw me away like a stray growlthe!!!!
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 08-12-2013 at 03:09 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    B-but i can help- remember- we were friends *eyes glow blue and makes Asurion remember our friendship*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I shake my head and growl at the memorys*rrrr!i remember you,yes,but it doesnt change the fact thatm NOBODY WILL STAND IN MY WAY!!!*i make a huge wind knock you and bambolt back*

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Agh! But Asurion- *shows him memory of us playing together as children* we are-b-brothers *starts coughing up blood* h-help

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *tries to help you out but fails to*
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grrr,YOU MAY BE THE GUARDIAN OF AURA BUT I AM NEVER,EVER GOING TO STOP TILL ARECUS IS DEAD,DO YOU HEAR ME?!!! DEAAAAADDD!!!!!!!!!*i roar at the top of my lungs*RRRRRR!!!! I AM THE LEGENDARY POKEMON OF RAGE AND I WILL KILL ARECUS FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME,THEN AFTER THAT IM GOING TO FIND THAT ZOROARK AND TEAR HER LIMB BY LIMB,PIECE BY PIECE,SO DO NOT GET IN MY WAY PUNY MORTAL OR I WILL CRUSH YOU,AND THROW YOU INTO THE WIND!!!!!!!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Asurion, *coughs up blood again* we- are- brothers- p-please!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Rrrrr,i dont care,BROTHERS OR NOT YOU WILL NOT GET IN MY WAY!!!*i grab Aura in one giant hand and growl*

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I-w-want to h-help y-you *coughs up blood*

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No one can help me now Aura.no one.*i say that quietly*

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    P-pleeease *says choking* i-i c-c-can h-help *chokes* l-let- me- h-help