Thread: Looking for generation 1-4 starters in Soul Silver plus a few others!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for generation 1-4 starters in Soul Silver plus a few others!

Is there anyone out there who can help me by breeding Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle, Chikorita/Totodile, Treeko/Torchik/Mudkip, and Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup. I'd like to get at least 2 Kanto and 2 Hoenn starters since I haven't gotten to the points in-game where you can pick one of each. I'd also be happy to obtain every other starter except Cyndaquil because I have a Typhlosion. I can breed it for anyone who needs a Cyndaquil.

Also looking for Mankey, Growlithe, Spinarak, Slugma, Phanpy and others that don't appear in Soul Silver. Any help obtaining one or more of these Pokemon would be greatly appreciated!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can give you bulbasaur squirtle charmander totodile chikorita cyndaquil treeko and mankey growlithe spinarak etc. From heartgold what all can you give me ? I also want the soul silver exclusives that don't come in heartgold ! Most importantly the geoudon caught in embedded tower contact me via pm

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    have all,pm me just give me a pidgey

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, I got Bulbasaur and Mudkip after defeating Red, got Squirtle, Charmander, and Totodile from the GTS, and already got Chikorita through another trade. The only starter I need from your list is Treeko. I can trade you a Mudkip for Treeko. I've also acquired Growlithe, Primeape, and Phanpy through the GTS and had Primeape breed for a Mankey. I still need Spinarak, Mantine, Gligar, Sableye, Baltoy, the Helix Fossil/Omanyte, and the Claw Fossil/Anorith from HG. I can get you Vulpix, Meowth, Ledyba, Teddiursa, Delibird, Skarmory, Mawile, Gulpin, the Dome Fossil/Kabuto, and the Root Fossil/Lileep. Those are all the SS exclusives. My FC is 3225 7149 8709