Thread: Trading Questions?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Trading Questions?

Hello,
    So I'm slowly starting to gain more pokemon in white 2 and have only done a few trades so far. I'm in end game now and just starting to go around and catch the rest of what iv missed. My question is, what are some sought after pokemon in white 2 that would be wanted when trading. I always feel terrible going to gts negotiations and putting up an Oshawott or an Eevee and seeing the people already have all starts and what not. I'm very grateful for the forum members that have/are helping me out with the foreign Ditto and the Abra but i would like to have an idea of what pokemon has some type of value to trade with. I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you as well. Thank you all in advance for any advice you can give.

Tylerlloll

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dream World Pokemon are often highly sought after, but it's kinda tough to let people know it's DW in GTS Negotiations. People like shinies a lot though, so if you can get your hands on any of those, it'll be a good investment for sure.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMilk View Post
    Dream World Pokemon are often highly sought after, but it's kinda tough to let people know it's DW in GTS Negotiations. People like shinies a lot though, so if you can get your hands on any of those, it'll be a good investment for sure.
    Ok cool, thanks again KittenMilk.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem, happy to hel!