Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALERT:NEW POKEMON FOUND AND HAS DISSAPEARED!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Exactly. There are so many ways this could be fake, and about 2 it could be real. I guess we're saying it's fake. Eh, there's a really cute Pikachu re-make sorta thing like Pachirisu and Emolga. HE'S SO CUTE!
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    espurr is real. In one of the battles with other characters, one of your neighbors has it. It used baby doll eyes, and it looked like a cat

Wanna see? After passing the battle chatue, a battle against two of your neighbors will ensue. Just don't win, let your partners pokemon die. She sends out spur after losing a few pokemon. It was that, or somewhere else, I can't remember too much.
    Last edited by Mew number 10000000; 10-13-2013 at 08:08 PM.
    Legendaries, shinies, and fusions. Non rival the combination of all three.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew number 10000000 View Post
    espurr is real. In one of the battles with other characters, one of your neighbors has it. It used baby doll eyes, and it looked like a cat

Wanna see? After passing the battle chatue, a battle against two of your neighbors will ensue. Just don't win, let your partners pokemon die. She sends out spur after losing a few pokemon. It was that, or somewhere else, I can't remember too much.
    Espurr sure is real. What we're saying is that this picture of Espurr that has been linked is a fake. It's a piece of artwork from DeviantArt. Obviously it can be found in X and Y but compare an in-game Espurr to that picture. They're not similar or related whatsoever. So in the end, we're not saying Espurr is fake as a whole but that linked picture is 100% fake.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol what's funny about this is that Espurr is the name of that Fakemon and a real Pokemon now, but so is Noibat! There's a Deviant I watch that has a Fakemon called Noibat that he made long before X/Y came out xD Maybe Nintendo has resorted to "stealing" Pokemon names xD
    (Quotes around "Stealing" because the name isn't actually "owned")
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So what was the final outcome of this? Was it real or fake?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Pokemon was fake. The name was real, but not this Pokemon.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds