Thread: Normal Gym Leader of Pokebay

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0

Normal Gym Leader of Pokebay

OSAKA GYM LEADER

Welcome to the Normal Type Gym, you may call me Rog from Osaka City. Challenge me to obtain the Osaka gym badge so that you may challenge the Elite Four of Pokebay.

This will be the Osaka Gym badge you will be aiming for:

OBTAINED BADGES TIMES TRIED

-
    Nekodah

Alyssa

JunipersHelp

truffledude12

pokezekrom222

Courtney H
    -

**I POSTED THIS ON THE ART THREAD SO I COULD ALSO SHOW OFF THE BADGES**

***THIS IS ONLY TO COMMEMORATE THOSE WHO HAVE CHALLENGED MY GYM AND HAVE COME OUT VICTRIOUS IT'S NOT A THREAD TO BATTLE, I'VE GOT ANOTHER THREAT SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS. FOR THE RULES OF MY GYM AND TO CHALLENGE MY GYM PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK***

http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...bay&highlight=
    Last edited by rog02cr; 08-07-2013 at 10:54 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That is a really cool Gym Badge Rog ^^

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool stuff Rog. I'd battle you but I already have the Normal badge from Trixa.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i want to challenge you gym .

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm in! I challenge you!!
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!