Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Mega Pokemon.

Serebii has confirmed that Pokemon will have Mega Forms like for example MegaBlaziken.
    What are your thoughts on this? I like the designs (MegaAmpharos with hair xD) but I don't really understand why this was needed.
    Looking at the competitive side, I think we might see a new tier with Mega Pokemon only or they might just go straight Uber (assuming they're viable enough).
    And please, if you want to hate on them, that's okay. Just give some reasons for your opinion.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very interesting hmmm.....

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wonder how Nintendo will top this in the next coming games...after x and y that is...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK something just went straight through Nintendo's assessment division here... What's next? Accessible Pokemon Fusions?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...on_for_x_and_y
    So I'm trying to figure this out, will every Pokemon go mega? And three new Pokemon, a Gogoat pre-evolution, a rabbit and the cutest mouse Pokemon aside from Pikachu that Pokemon has seen for a long time. Interestingly MegaAmpharos will be Electric/Dragpn, MegaMawile Steel/Fairy, and most importantly from what's here, Mewtwo's new form isn't a new form but a 'Mega Evolution'.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 08-08-2013 at 09:10 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I actually hope it's just a prank, because first I saw it said that the Awakened MEwTwo was a completely different one, then an event version, but now an evolution? IT's silly. Also why would they reveal 3 Hoenn Pokemon? One of which is UBer, one of which I think is OU and the last being something completely different. It makes so little sense it seems so fake to me. IF every Pokemon had the MEga Forme then it would be pointless.

It makes too little sense
    As memories of you fade into myths, new memories could be made, detailing your adventure.
    So leave the greastest impact possible and you won't be talked about incorrectly.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    whats going on with nintendo, this is changing to much and i fear that its for the worst, i dont think that this will be heading in a good direction, i really dont want to have to cancel my pre order of X but i dont think that this is getting any better i hope this is all a prank but i know better , well all we can do is wait and see :/

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWelshKing97 View Post
    OK something just went straight through Nintendo's assessment division here... What's next? Accessible Pokemon Fusions?
    I would like this on Facebook ^^

Anyways I think since they're doing a global release this time, it's a bigger deal to countries other than Japan, which is a first! I think this is helping expand their audience, and Mega-Evolution is something that I think may be an attempt to draw in more 10-11 year olds in the US (while the more common US audience is younger), so this would bring up the age group and get them a larger and more consistent audience, since most young kids don't end up sticking with the games for years to come. I think it's really silly to add this type of concept, but it is still something that I'll accept and have some fun with ^^ That new Absol "Mega Evolution" (God I hope the English name is less pathetic) looks really cool!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, next they'll change all Level 100's to 'Genesect' EX.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStorm View Post
    whats going on with nintendo, this is changing to much and i fear that its for the worst, i dont think that this will be heading in a good direction, i really dont want to have to cancel my pre order of X but i dont think that this is getting any better i hope this is all a prank but i know better , well all we can do is wait and see :/
    It's confirmed to be real now.
    I don't get it why people would cancel their pre order because of this. Sure, it sounds weird and everything but it's optional. You can still use the regular Pokemon without their Mega forms. Besides, there are limitations. The Pokemon has to hold a Mega Stone and these forms only exist in battles.
    So it's not as broken as it sounds, but still a bit ridiculous. In my opinion.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was a bit critical of those Fairy types when they came out and realised I can't criticise yet so I'm not gonna be Critical of the Mega guys.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally, I'd prefer if it was just a normal evolution and not so limited by the use of a held item. I'd rather have a permanent evolution than one limited to battle. However the new Absol looks COMPLETELY AMAZING, IMO. I LOVE ABSOL!!!!!!<33333

Also I think the whole theme of having "Mega pokemon" seems pointless, imo!
    Last edited by Del; 08-09-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm certainly not a fan of the idea of MegaPokemon but I will wait and see where they go with it and how it plays before I come to a definitive conclusion.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think its pretty cool how there are mega pokemon! they have better atats and they look cool! i really dont get why people are canceling orders. =(
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This Mega Pokemon idea really upsets me. Does it sound to anyone else kind of like Digimon? They evolve (well...Digivolve) for the battle and then go back. Blah.
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!