Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Since I've seen a few people say that it sound like Digimon, for those of you who don't get it, or why people are cancelling orders, looks at this picture I found.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...il-d62mzgj.jpg

You just have to look at the part where it splits off into to, if we use the example of Blaziken it would be Torchic (The Bear or Armadillo) then it evolves again (This is Digimon so you have options) into an Armedmadillo, robot thing, Armed Bear or Armed Polar Bear. Evolve again into a sort of Angel Clock Warrior thing, upgraded robot armadillo, Robot or Axe-Throwing Polar Bear.

The MEgaEvolutions are just the thing that lets them turn into some sort of feared warrior (I don't know), a sword swinging robot, a robot bear with fire fists or an armoured yak.
    As memories of you fade into myths, new memories could be made, detailing your adventure.
    So leave the greastest impact possible and you won't be talked about incorrectly.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    This Mega Pokemon idea really upsets me. Does it sound to anyone else kind of like Digimon? They evolve (well...Digivolve) for the battle and then go back. Blah.
    me too , and the characters like they are from sim city ?

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OMG!!!!!!!!! Im so freaking excited!!!!!!!! Even though its a total copy of digimon I dont care this is a epic twist I was waiting for. Now im interested in buying it!
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrikeNeon View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!! Im so freaking excited!!!!!!!! Even though its a total copy of digimon I dont care this is a epic twist I was waiting for. Now im interested in buying it!
    Im confused though so does that mean its like a next evolution stage for the pokemon and do we have to work harder to a higher level to evolutionize?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You need a hold item, you can only get MBlaziken with the Blazikenite which you get off the Event Torchic which will come out with the game, MLucario with the Lucarionite
    As memories of you fade into myths, new memories could be made, detailing your adventure.
    So leave the greastest impact possible and you won't be talked about incorrectly.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah makes sense

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am not a big fan of the idea of mega pokemon but you don't have to get them only Mawile, Absol, Ampheros, Lucario and Blaziken look good mega mewtwo looks like it has a massive thing coming out of its head and I never really liked mewtwo in the other games. WHY ARE THEY BRINGING MOR MEWTWOS INTO GAMES whats so good about mewtwo? Whats next? Mewthree? Anyway I cant wait!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I believe they picked some of the most popular Pokemon, a random Pokemon from a random region and the most popular legend, and gave them Mega Forms, they aren't the only ones, there's also MKangaskhan

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They made some pretty smart choices but I hope all starters get mega

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrah View Post
    Well I believe they picked some of the most popular Pokemon, a random Pokemon from a random region and the most popular legend, and gave them Mega Forms, they aren't the only ones, there's also MKangaskhan
    MKangaskhan is a beast. In it's announcement trailer, took down a Conkeldurr with two Mega Punches.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yah Mkagashan is awesome. If i get this correct the mega evolution takes out the infant in kagashan's pouch and they form a tag team duo? I am not sure lol.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrikeNeon View Post
    Yah Mkagashan is awesome. If i get this correct the mega evolution takes out the infant in kagashan's pouch and they form a tag team duo? I am not sure lol.
    It comes out and you can attack twice in a turn with the ability Parental Bond

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrah View Post
    It comes out and you can attack twice in a turn with the ability Parental Bond
    Sweet sounds good to me

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No wonder so many heavy gamers are ticked. this totally throws off any strategy invented so war.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll say one thing I want. MegaEmpoleon. Come on Game Freak make it happen.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.