Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mega Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWelshKing97 View Post
    MKangaskhan is a beast. In it's announcement trailer, took down a Conkeldurr with two Mega Punches.
    That Kangaskhan shall be awesome! Just a major upgrade to one of my fav Pokemon ^^

Mega Metagross, Mega Qwilfish, Mega Blastoise, and Mega Exploud must happen!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantFletchling View Post
    That Kangaskhan shall be awesome! Just a major upgrade to one of my fav Pokemon ^^

Mega Metagross, Mega Qwilfish, Mega Blastoise, and Mega Exploud must happen!
    There was a rumor for a Mega Blastoise floating around Smogon. I'll post it later. Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard and Mega Abomasnow are the three rumoured Pokemon I remember. Oddly enough Mega Venusaur wasn't rumoured.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWelshKing97 View Post
    There was a rumor for a Mega Blastoise floating around Smogon. I'll post it later. Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard and Mega Abomasnow are the three rumoured Pokemon I remember. Oddly enough Mega Venusaur wasn't rumoured.
    That is weird. two starters announced mega and one left in the dust?
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think MegaAmpharos is good, due to its additional type and MegaLucario looks very cool.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i like the mega idea just why do it to mewtwo? if anything i want to buy the game more sadly i don't have enough money for a 3ds
    ~Linux Mint~

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by William And Umbreon View Post
    i like the mega idea just why do it to mewtwo?
    This new "Mega" pokemon I personally think should be something exclusive to regular pokemon that do not already have evolved forms. So, I think pokemon like Absol, Mawile and Kangaskhan are perfect for this new mechanic, while it seems pointless to give this to pokemon that already evolve like Lucario and Blaziken (Which are already good enough) and obviously legends.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, I agree with Dejavu. Most likely Game Freak ripped the idea off from the Mega Digimon.
    Hate me if you wish. It will not get you anywhere.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still don't see how Megas are rips off of digimon other than the name. It looks to me like Mega Evolutions are nothing more than a form change. We've had those since Generation 3. Oh, but they're form changes that redistribute stats, add an additional type, and are only activated for the duration of a battle? Well...hmm...Castform, Cherrim, Burmy, Darmanitan, and Meloetta would like a word.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega celebi! Destroys all! But if mega celebi looks terrible I will probally explode

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I kinda like the idea of giving the pokémon an extra boost during battle with the mega stone

now I am defiantly gonna buy it

getting exited to see which ones have gotten the mega evolution

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i like the mechanic, i think its interesting and add another boosting possibility beyond Current items. the ability to also change you type and passive is awesome, and i think it adds a creative new layer to competitive battling.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think people have been saying that now certain Pokemon are becoming way overpowered, ie Blaziken and Lucario, but remember that the Mega Stones are held items, so they won't have boosts from any items if they do use a Mega Stone.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantFletchling View Post
    I think people have been saying that now certain Pokemon are becoming way overpowered, ie Blaziken and Lucario, but remember that the Mega Stones are held items, so they won't have boosts from any items if they do use a Mega Stone.
    I suppose it kinda depends on how much the stats are boosted.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DelTigrara View Post
    I suppose it kinda depends on how much the stats are boosted.
    Eh. Even with an Attack boost, that can't be nearly enough to emulate the power boost given to Lucario when it has a Choice Scarf on, since it's speed is kind of a big deal. If not a Scarf, virtually any other item you'd give to Lucario. If you gave it a Life Orb, that's a 30% Attack boost. I doubt Nintendo will give it a 30% boost to that stat with this. I'd believe maybe 15 or 20 Point difference, but not something that substantial
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    This Mega Pokemon idea really upsets me. Does it sound to anyone else kind of like Digimon? They evolve (well...Digivolve) for the battle and then go back. Blah.
    i agree lets just hope they dont create more but i haf to say maga mawhile is adorable
    but mega ampheros looks bad it seems to be wearing a wig with red frog spawn in it :/
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services