Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mega Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the reason why they created fairy types is to make the game more balanced
    but if mega pokemon are too tuff then their is no balance

at least blaziken is stronger ive always thought that out of the starters blaziken is the weakest
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    the reason why they created fairy types is to make the game more balanced
    but if mega pokemon are too tuff then their is no balance

at least blaziken is stronger ive always thought that out of the starters blaziken is the weakest
    I have to disagree, Blaziken is amazing, and Smogon named it an Uber for a reason, after all ^^

I don't think Mega Pokemon make it unbalanced though, because keep in mind they lose the option to use a hold item because the Mega Stone would become the hold item, so they're basically completely unboosted. Obviously there's some advantage to Mega Evolution, but the item loss keeps it kind of balanced
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a question does the pokemon become normal after the "mega stone " is lost (by smack off etc.)or after the battle ends
    and is the mega stone temporary like one use etc. and you find it in random places or you buy it OR is it Permanent

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajewarraa View Post
    I have a question does the pokemon become normal after the "mega stone " is lost (by smack off etc.)or after the battle ends
    and is the mega stone temporary like one use etc. and you find it in random places or you buy it OR is it Permanent
    Well the event for the Blazikenite has been announced, and it is apparently not available through normal gameplay, so I doubt it is a one-use item. As for the first question, that's a good question... I guess we'll just have to find out
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajewarraa View Post
    After the battle ends, yes. The Megas are only available in battle.
    When using knock off, I think (just what I think that makes sense, unconfirmed so far) it will be the same as with Giratina and the Griseous Orb. It can't be knocked off from Giratina just like you can't use trick on it. Same goes with Arceus' plates.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    After the battle ends, yes. The Megas are only available in battle.
    When using knock off, I think (just what I think that makes sense, unconfirmed so far) it will be the same as with Giratina and the Griseous Orb. It can't be knocked off from Giratina just like you can't use trick on it. Same goes with Arceus' plates.
    I never actually knew that xD Lol
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    MIND BLOWN New meats amazing go kanto starters especially blastoise

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by REAL FOXY View Post
    MIND BLOWN New meats amazing go kanto starters especially blastoise
    Ikr?? I love the Mega Evolutions ^^ Blastoise looks so awesome I'm choosing Squirtle!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think this could bring Charizard back to prominence as a strong contender in the met agame.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Electryk View Post
    I think this could bring Charizard back to prominence as a strong contender in the met agame.
    Possibly. Look what Drizzle and Drought did to Politoed and Ninetales.
    The stealth rocks hurt though so you basically must have a rapid spinner.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantFletchling
    Ikr?? I love the Mega Evolutions ^^ Blastoise looks so awesome I'm choosing Squirtle!
    Blastoise looks okay, but Charizard and Venusaur look better imo ^^
    Thick Fat is a very good ability on Venusaur, the only thing I don't like is the fact that it will lack leftovers recovery. Time to leech seed sub stall then haha. Giga drain is still an option but without Chlorophyll it's not fast enough to use it properly. I think it will be good in rain but we'll see.
    Oh and M Charizard has Kyurem W's arm wings if anyone cares lol.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's why I keep my Rapid Spin Hitmontop. I wonder how he will pair up with an inferno team.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow, gotta say I'm loving Charizard's new look!XD
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon Smash showed Mewtwo Mega evolving but they didn't show what it was Mega evolving into...
    There was just a giant question mark blocking it. It seems likely that Mewtwo will get another Mega Evolution just like the Pokebeach rumor said earlier this year. I mean, why would they put a question mark over a Mega we already know?
    Also, the name of Mewtwo's Mega stone is still unknown. Imo there will be 2 Mega Mewtwos, and if the rumors come true the second one will look like Mew.
    We'll know more when CoroCoro is out this week ^^

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    Pokemon Smash showed Mewtwo Mega evolving but they didn't show what it was Mega evolving into...
    There was just a giant question mark blocking it. It seems likely that Mewtwo will get another Mega Evolution just like the Pokebeach rumor said earlier this year. I mean, why would they put a question mark over a Mega we already know?
    Also, the name of Mewtwo's Mega stone is still unknown. Imo there will be 2 Mega Mewtwos, and if the rumors come true the second one will look like Mew.
    We'll know more when CoroCoro is out this week ^^
    Another Mega Mewtwo? I'd rather a Mega Mew rather than a second Mega Mewtwo to be honest.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Nick View Post
    Another Mega Mewtwo? I'd rather a Mega Mew rather than a second Mega Mewtwo to be honest.
    Yeah, I think everyone can agree with that. But they showed Mewtwo transforming so the chances of a Mega Mew are getting lower and lower