Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slenderman rolepaly

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Slenderman rolepaly

Alrighty guys,this is my first rp,in this roleplay you guys are either demons or humans,lol.of course i will be the ever so famous slendyman. if you guys have any questions,contact me through vm,or pm.and remember,THIS IS A STORY ABOUT SLENDERMAN,no things like,jeff the killer,the rake and stuff,kk? AIGHT,NOW LETS GET DIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I be me? XD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WHATABOUTDABARRELS
    sorry lol, Pewdiepie ROCKS
    Oh and BARRELS
    Id also like to be meh and give zis a try.
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aight!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You guys ready to start?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aight!*i walk silently through the woods,silently and expressionless as i come across 2 humans in a small campsite,telling of my tale.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright Seneca, Goodnight, Slenderman- right.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (No,you guys dont see me!!!!! And yes im slenderman,but right now your telling of slendermans legend!!!!!!!!)

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No seneca went to sleep, i didnt see you, i laughed at the legend

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (Oh ok.)
    I raise a finger and you get a emense headache*

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Agh- my- head *falls to the ground in pain* could it be? No- hes just a myth.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You go back into your tent* you hear a girl scream in the distance but ignore it*

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What the heck?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I stare at the tent evily*