Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Slenderman rolepaly

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    y-yeah....*shivers*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well its because...lets just say never judge a book by its cover.i may look and sound menacing but all i want is...a freind*i look down,expecting you to run away*
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *blinks in disbelief* a-friend?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah.all I do is try to make freinds but they just run away from me...*I look down at the ground, tentacles waving*

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *looks at* h-how can we trust you- who are you- really. I know you arent this monster. I know you can be helped. Who- who are you Slenderman?
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am not going to lend my identity over to you.mortal.i just want a freind is all...i am so lonley,all the people that turn me down make me angry and i hunt them,i dont like it when that happens*sigh* if you guys want to run away from me,you can.....

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We-we wont run away, but if you want friends, wr need to know who you are.
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My real name is james fitzimmons(literally) i got infected with an unknown dissease and it made me into this monster....

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmmm, alright then James. We will be your friends. But you have to promise ro put an end to your haunting and killing and kidnapping.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Humf....i only hunt them because they think im not real and or they dare come into my territory*i make a poutyface*

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    W-well, I think we can be friends. R....right Cam? *looks at*

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You dont have to if ya dont want to....

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I- I will James. *smiles*

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks.....i appreciate your company..*i hold out my hand*ill let yiu stay in my forest for however long youd like,and in return,ill protect you no matter what the cost.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That means alot James. And in return for our protection, you have friends, and this *holds out vile* this is something my father has been working on. You see, he knows everything about you, maybe even more than you know about yourself. This vile contains the cure for you. My father knows you might not want to get away from yourself, Slenderman I mean. But this vile- it can turn you back to normal.