Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Slenderman rolepaly

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *steps back in horror* y-you promised to protect us *teer falls*
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dont get on my nerves and i will! *i sigh and look at the ground,growling*now,i dont want the pill,ok?
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *whispers to self and rolls eyes* Maybe I won't be friends with you James....

*james heasr*

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I growl and my tentacles flail around* WHAT WAS THAT?!?!!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dont hurt her! *yells* if you want a friend james! Yu need to atop being so sensitive!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!*i growl deeply and take a step back*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Um-J-James?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I sigh and look down*your right...sorry......

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *horrified* oh...*breathes out* Sorry...that....was my fault...

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No it wasn't is the enig- I mean *looks away trying not for James to notice.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *facepalm* Oh great....

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This won't....end well..*looks at Campbell*

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Look. James. That medicine. Its called Enigma. It can help you. With a large dose of course. This pill will help it. Please. Listen to me. But dont think about having more Enogma than you need. I know it fells good. But trustme. To much of it- ends poorly. I should know. Its how I lost my mother.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I look down,i then hear some other campers far away* you have to go,NOW!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But James!