Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Slenderman rolepaly

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Get back to your camp.. these people are lookin for you!!*I teleport you away*
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *looks back* Great...here come the snobs. *closes eyes and grits teeth*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I growl as the huge mob of people with pitchforks and torches run toward your camp*

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What the..?!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey! You think you stand a chance against whatever your after. Braiden? What the heck. All of you *hears growling* oh no. All of you GET OUT OF HERE
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is that James?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes! Guys get out!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No, let them stay! I hate them! James can hurt them for me. *looks over at James* Or, you can make friends with them. *sad face*

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No...these worthless meat sacks arent worth it *my tendrils extend and i grin murderously as i stab at them with my hugetendrils,slashing and causing extruciateing headiachs as blood flys everywhere*

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay! Okay! I regret everything.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A couple seconds later,they are all dead,as i am panting over a smalll little gril who is trembling in fear*

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    JAMES STOP! *runs over to Kaitlin* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! I WAS HANDLING IT YOU- *teers up and picks up little sister and cradles her* Kaitlin *whispers* shhh, shhhhhhhhh, its okay, nothing is going to hurt you.
    Kaitlin: looks at slender with fear and turns pale*
    Cam: *runs off with Kaitlin crying*

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can't trust you as a friend anymore, James. *walks away with a face of regret*

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I whimper softly*you.....YOU MONSTERS!!!*i run away,never looking back*

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *turns attention to Kaitlyn*