Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buried Alive Glitch?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Buried Alive Glitch?

PLEASE DO NOT POST A PIC OF THIS GLITCH I AM TOO MUCH OF A WEENIE TO LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!

Sooo... i heard at camp that theres this creepy guy at the top of pokemon tower in red green blue and yellow possibly and he is undead and eats you. i really confused of what is is. all i know is that, well, hes undead and eats you. does anybody have more info on this glitch? like i said, PLEASE DO NOT POST A PIC I AM CREEPED OUT BY THIS THING AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (someone post a pic!! jk)
    #needsmega

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've not heard to my knowledge of such a glitch.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I beleve its fake i watched a vodei like that
    ~Linux Mint~

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it's fake. It's a creepypasta. I would know. It's a saying that buried alive was meant to be the boss of pokemon tower from the original pokemon red blue and green instead of marowak.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh that's creepy....

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Basically, it was apparently supposed to be the boss of Lavender Town, which had a 'One in 5000' chance of appearing. If you beat it, the game would crash, or, rarely, a picture of your character being eaten by Buried Alive with the caption 'Finally, fresh meat.' Would appear. Then of course the game would freeze and crash. At first I thought that it was real, simply due to the convincing story of how Nintendo thought it was too scary, and tried to take it out, but ultimately failed. So then they covered it up with Marrowak.

Because everyone loves Marrowak.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so is it fake or real?
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fake.
    As memories of you fade into myths, new memories could be made, detailing your adventure.
    So leave the greastest impact possible and you won't be talked about incorrectly.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Sighs* It is obviously fake. USe your brain! You think the developers would leave something like that in the game? Of course they wouldn't!
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well i mean there are lots of weird creepy things that are accidentially left in games, so... yeah.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is fake, but some creepypasta's are so realistic, I actually believe them. Like this one for example.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Waveon View Post
    well i mean there are lots of weird creepy things that are accidentially left in games, so... yeah.
    Nothing like this would be in an RPG like pokemon. The game doesn't have the pixels and nearly all pokémon conspiracies like Lavender town syndrome, are all stories written for entertainment.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyubey View Post
    It is fake, but some creepypasta's are so realistic, I actually believe them. Like this one for example.
    thats like exactly how i feel!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Of course its fake but it is a very interesting story. I love the pixels with buried alive and your trainer hanging for its life "Finally Fresh meat" lol I love it its a great campfire story for pokemon fans. I sort of wish it was real. I really want to post the pic but don't worry I will respect your request.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"