Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gym Leaders of PokeBay: New Rising - New (And Permanent) Management:

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Gym Leaders of PokeBay: New Rising - New (And Permanent) Management:

GYM SEASON IS NOW CLOSED UNTIL MID NOVEMBER FOR THE RELEASE OF X AND Y.

Thank you for a great 5th Gen Season!
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 10-07-2013 at 08:18 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd be interested in the dark type position again...
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please congratulate DelTigrara on being reinstated as Dark Type Gym Leader! Welcome back Del!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please congratulate Karrah on making it to be Poison Gym Leader!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've already said I'm the returning Steel Gym Leader to Robin. I told him I was returning as of Monday, and was perfectly fine with that... The UAINTREADY Gym will be open later when I move all of my Gym Team to my back up Pokemon Black, since my Black 2 is mainly for OU/NU/Uber battles +My current Gym Challenge via a Thread. So should be ready tonight.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorCarnage View Post
    I've already said I'm the returning Steel Gym Leader to Robin. I told him I was returning as of Monday, and was perfectly fine with that... The UAINTREADY Gym will be open later when I move all of my Gym Team to my back up Pokemon Black, since my Black 2 is mainly for OU/NU/Uber battles +My current Gym Challenge via a Thread. So should be ready tonight.
    Excellent. Thanks for the heads up!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    No worries. Just thought I'd say on here then be forgotten in the ChatBox. But yeah, just doing things before moving my Gym Pokemon to Black.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

xLoverBoyx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Amazingly Awesome! Glad to hear all of this from you Nick! I'm sure this will be fun!! Happy Battling! ^O^

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nick you should link our profiles to this page so everyone can easily challenge the leaders

Instead of typing GiantFletchling, for example, type [ URL="http://www.pokebay.com/forums/member.php?10562-GiantFletchling"] GiantFletchling [ /URL ] (Without the spacing) so it looks like this: GiantFletchling

Just to make it more convenient for challengers

Just a note: My gym is closed from the 19th to the 26th for vacation ^^
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK thanks Tony.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I might be unavailable 19th August to 6th September
    As memories of you fade into myths, new memories could be made, detailing your adventure.
    So leave the greastest impact possible and you won't be talked about incorrectly.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like to go for the fighting gym, although I haven't battled most everyone here. The only true people I've battled was Nick, Courtney, and I believe Coshu if my memory doesn't betray me. Although, I didn't save the vids of those battles though
    This is my Regular Gym team, do not underestimate my Legendary Gym team.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight View Post
    I would like to go for the fighting gym, although I haven't battled most everyone here. The only true people I've battled was Nick, Courtney, and I believe Coshu if my memory doesn't betray me. Although, I didn't save the vids of those battles though
    If you could battle three leaders and then you're in. I'll reserve the fighting type for you.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok. Hmmm....who to start with
    This is my Regular Gym team, do not underestimate my Legendary Gym team.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If I wanted to be a gym leader again, would I need to re-qualify? I mean I used to be the bug leader and already got accepted before.... I'm just asking, it isn't a problem if I have to beat a few people to get in! I can't even remember how much gyms I have beaten....
    Last edited by Arrogant Watermelon; 08-19-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.