Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Pokémon that can NEVER be shiny. Don't allow yourself to be duped. :)

  1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    event pokemon can't be shiny unless the event is for a shiny

  2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Daidek View Post
    I had no idea (sarcastically)
    It's great that you've obtained the knowledge to differentiate between illegal/legal Pokémon, but many people haven't. It sounds like this guide has helped at least a few people avoid being scammed, so I'm happy enough with that. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeman321 View Post
    event pokemon can't be shiny unless the event is for a shiny
    You are correct for the most part, however there are a very select few 5th Generation events that have the normal 1/8192 chance of being shiny, which has been confirmed by Nintendo. These include Japanese Super Strong events, Spa Land Piplup, Pikachu Festival Pikachu, and international Summer 2012 Pikachu events.

    However, 6th Generation events can never be shiny unless the event is specifically for a shiny Pokémon, so you are correct in this regard.

  3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got a Manaphy in a cherish ball, if you want it. Got a Meloetta though?

  4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a question- Why is the Arceus that was given away during the Toys R' us event not here? Or was that through a wondercard? I remember getting it there, but it's been so long ago (back on my diamond) that I don't remember if it was on a wondercard. ^^;;

  5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 593 | Offers: 908 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantroar View Post
    I have a question- Why is the Arceus that was given away during the Toys R' us event not here? Or was that through a wondercard? I remember getting it there, but it's been so long ago (back on my diamond) that I don't remember if it was on a wondercard. ^^;;
    Well, with the 20th Anniversary Arceus on the horizon, Arceus is on the in-store code line, same for example as Genesect, Mew and Darkrai. In the past you had the TRU Arceus that was only at Toys 'R' Us for a specific time, so yeah.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

  6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yvetal CAN be traded because of a 2016 Event That Happened in JAPAN Only, Any English shiny Xerneas or Yvetal is still Illegal.
    Just Your Average Shiny Collector

    Looking for The best looking shinies!

  7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuddGaming View Post
    Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yvetal CAN be traded because of a 2016 Event That Happened in JAPAN Only, Any English shiny Xerneas or Yvetal is still Illegal.
    Well you're wrong there, it was released in North America and a few countries in Europe. See these links for proof:

    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/716.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/717.shtml

  8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 593 | Offers: 908 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was gonna say, we got Shiny Yveltal & Xerneas at participating Smyth Stores last year.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

  9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuddGaming View Post
    Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yvetal CAN be traded because of a 2016 Event That Happened in JAPAN Only, Any English shiny Xerneas or Yvetal is still Illegal.
    Yeah I have like two of each of those shinies that I obtained myself lol
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough


  10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    NOW idk what gen game ur referring to but if this is all games this article is wrong in 2009 shiny jirachi was released to everyone on heart gold and soul silver after shiny pichu which was the 1st event and surfing pikachu came in 2nd shiny manaphy was also released to hg and ss alot of people missed that event as by the end of 2009 all the hype had died down those are the only 2 i see are false

  11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You Can Get A Shiny Zygarde From an event.

  12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have 3 shiny jirachi’s and a shiny victini so we’re the people I traded with hackers?

  13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Master587 View Post
    I have 3 shiny jirachi’s and a shiny victini so we’re the people I traded with hackers?
    Shiny Jirachi is obtainable as legitimate, you can check whether you have a legit or a hacked one here: https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/385.shtml

    However as far as I know, Victini has never been released as shiny and is shiny locked in games where it is obtainable: https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/494.shtml
    Thus making any shiny Victini illegitimate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •