Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokegen BTS Event

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokegen BTS Event

I'm making a Back-To-School event via Pokegen for the users of Pokebay! *Hurray*
    The Pokemon it will be will be decided by you! Post a Pokemon, Moveset, and Nickname and describe why this is the perfect Pokemon for a Back To School event. The winner's event will be made and posted here for all to enjoy!

The Deadline for Submissions is July 26th. The Winner will be chosen on August 27th and the event will be available from the 28th through the 31st!

The Event is now Available! Get it while you can! Credits to Waveon for the idea :3

http://www.pokegts.us/5thGen_Distrib...93AF3F4E70A6E8
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 08-29-2013 at 12:48 AM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think you mean August not July there Tony.
    And that's a tough one I'll have to think about it.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You got the month wrong, I didn't notice, how about a Magikarp, Level 30, Splash, Tackle, Flail, Bounce, nicknamed Bob and Shiny?

I feel that this is a good Pokemon for BTS because it shows that in the start of school, you were bad and had major flaws, then at the end of the year/grade/whatever, you evolved into a really strong and intelligent Pokemon/person/carrot/4th dimensional cabbage
    As memories of you fade into myths, new memories could be made, detailing your adventure.
    So leave the greastest impact possible and you won't be talked about incorrectly.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fixed the month... I was gone for most of July so it feels wrong to say August already.. xD
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how about an Abra since theyre supposed to be really smart and stuff
    Moves:
    Explosion (for when you brain explodes with knowledge like in alakazam's pokedex entry)
    Confusion (lol i get confused so much in class)
    Frustration (when i get mad at my math book for being a butt lol)
    Substitute (for the teachers)

Ability:
    Early Bird (cuz i have to get up early lol)
    Last edited by Waveon; 08-15-2013 at 04:38 AM.
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that's perfect
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd go with a Litwick, for all those long hours of burning the midnight oil getting homework done.

Moves
    Inferno (where you want to drop all teachers... and their homework)
    Solarbeam (... Recess!)
    Overheat (this is what happens when you see your crush)
    Shadow Ball (another name for the school's Halloween Dance)
    Last edited by Faerie; 08-16-2013 at 05:56 PM.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like abra ... maybe shiny

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WOOT WOOT! August 27 is my BIRTHDAY!!!! Because of that, im making my Abra be SHINY! YAY!
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One day left for voting everybody!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    luxray cause it's awesome

moves
    ice fang
    wild charge
    magnetrise
    crunch
    gender male

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How about a shiny pikachu because pikachu was ashes first pokemon

Moves volt tackle, thunderbolt, iron tail, quick attack gender male

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny purrloin because it reminds me of school bullies.
    Torment
    Taunt
    Hone claws
    Night slash.
    Level 13
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Snorlax because I sleep in classes
    moves: sleep, yawn, snore, sleep talk.
    Oh, and shiny because Im a genius

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Time to choose a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Waveon View Post
    how about an Abra since theyre supposed to be really smart and stuff
    Moves:
    Explosion (for when you brain explodes with knowledge like in alakazam's pokedex entry)
    Confusion (lol i get confused so much in class)
    Frustration (when i get mad at my math book for being a butt lol)
    Substitute (for the teachers)

Ability:
    Early Bird (cuz i have to get up early lol)
    Waveon's entry for a Shiny Abra has won! Her/His entry was very cheesy and I loved it xD The event will be available tomorrow through the 31st!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK