Thread: Looking for Mew

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for Mew

Bottom line up front: I'm looking to have SEEN or trade a Mew.

Hello. I'm a long time but sporadic due to my job and I was hoping to meet someone who could at least SHOW me a Mew. Mew is the Pokemon I've been looking to acquire for quite some time but have yet to encounter a player who had one for me to see, much less trade.

I have several legendary Pokemon I am willing to trade from all generations but nothing too fancy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please message me if you can help.

Thanks.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know someone who could hack a Mew. Then, they would give it to you so you could get a legit one.
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got a new. XD he's yours if you want him. :-)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have one and what generation cuz i dont really care if it is a patrat or a lillipup
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623