Thread: Giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Giveaway

I am giving away a legit level 100 celebi with heal bell healing wish energy ball and perish song. First person to answer this riddle RIGHT wins. Sam is in a room, Sam is 5 feet tall, The light switch is 6 feet high The only thing in the room besides sam is a puddle. When sams sister came in, the light was already on. How did sam turn on the light?
    Last edited by VikeTheGiratina; 08-27-2013 at 06:55 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I am no good with riddles but you said the first person who awnsers the riddle wins so it could be a trick question so I say it was probally a sensor light, well whoever gets the awnser correct, they deserve that celebi

So you technically never said that the awnser had to be right

Just so you know okay I am done now hmmmm

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Your wrong its not a sensor light (also you can guess multiple times)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay, I thanks for answering back

I might be addicted to riddles smart adding the word hmmm maybe the light was already on when Sam came in the room?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    he stood on a block of ice
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Correct! you get the level 100 celebi! (speaking to true eye)

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do u mind if i request u donate it to a friend?
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ThAnkyou!

Ae you talking to me josh? Celebi is my favorite pokemon, been wanting one for like forever

I think that I will give the celebi away, I want to get my own! thanks for the riddle