Thread: Can I Use Pokemon Made Through PokeCreator App @ The Random Wi-Fi Battles?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Can I Use Pokemon Made Through PokeCreator App @ The Random Wi-Fi Battles?

Please help me.. I really want to battle at the Random Wi-Fi but Im afraid that some people traded me Pokemon that was created through PokeCreator.. I don't wanna get banned and I really wanna just use my own Legal Pokemon for Random Wi-Fi battles so the other competitors will use Legal Pokemon as well. It wouldn't be fun if people will just battle using 31 ALL IV Pokemon. That would surely suck.. and to think that other people wants to fight fairly, but can't because of the abusive players using perfect stat Pokemon. Please help me..
    https://soundcloud.com/justin-jan-angeles Check out my songs, Mates!
    4814 9281 8358 - Pokemon White 2 Friend Code
    2323 8675 3566 - Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonWhiskey View Post
    Please help me.. I really want to battle at the Random Wi-Fi but Im afraid that some people traded me Pokemon that was created through PokeCreator.. I don't wanna get banned and I really wanna just use my own Legal Pokemon for Random Wi-Fi battles so the other competitors will use Legal Pokemon as well. It wouldn't be fun if people will just battle using 31 ALL IV Pokemon. That would surely suck.. and to think that other people wants to fight fairly, but can't because of the abusive players using perfect stat Pokemon. Please help me..
    Try going to the Random Matchup. If you're allowed to battle the server will identify them as legit. If an error pops up then they are hacked.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWelshKing97 View Post
    Try going to the Random Matchup. If you're allowed to battle the server will identify them as legit. If an error pops up then they are hacked.
    I thought you get banned permanently from RMU and the DW if you do that though..?

I just use Pokecheck because just in case they are hacked I'm not risking being banned from NWC
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh random matchup wont ban you if you use hacked guys but i reccomend not using them if you know they are hacked but if you dont know whether they are hacked are not its ok to battle i dont think they will ban you

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantFletchling View Post
    I thought you get banned permanently from RMU and the DW if you do that though..?

I just use Pokecheck because just in case they are hacked I'm not risking being banned from NWC
    Not to my knowledge. That's just what a guy on Smogon's told me.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So I can still use some shiny Pokemon I got from a friend and use them in RMU? That sucks a bit since it wouldnt be fair to those who don't have hack Pokemon.. and I personally prefer my own raised Pokemon to be with me fighting with people all over the globe. Just too bad.. Thank you for the information, guys!
    https://soundcloud.com/justin-jan-angeles Check out my songs, Mates!
    4814 9281 8358 - Pokemon White 2 Friend Code
    2323 8675 3566 - Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code