Thread: EV training shiny poliwag

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question EV training shiny poliwag

im sooo happy that i have a shiny poliwag i want to train it and turn it into a politoad but
    i dont know how to EV train can some one please teach me how to EV train
    i know that you need medicine , and items and that you battle certain types of pokemon but when i try to EV train something it dosent seem to work i also have a pelliper i want to train too :/
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have an EV trained shiny politoed, if you are interested.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Here is where I learned to EV train my Pokemon.

EV Training made easy.

For your Poliwag you're going to want to go and fight Swanna to boost your speed EV on Marvelous Bridge while collecting all the feathers you can. After you've fought enough switch to fighting patrats and pidoves on route 1 for attack. If you do this correctly your Poliwag should be ready to evolve and start learning its cool moveset.
    Last edited by The Batman; 09-10-2013 at 10:04 PM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Electryk View Post
    Here is where I learned to EV train my Pokemon.

EV Training made easy.

For your Poliwag you're going to want to go and fight Swanna to boost your speed EV on Marvelous Bridge while collecting all the feathers you can. After you've fought enough switch to fighting patrats and pidoves on route 1 for attack. If you do this correctly your Poliwag should be ready to evolve and start learning its cool moveset.
    If it's going to be Politoed you would want Special Attack or Special Defense not physical attack, also for weather you'd want lower speed since if it's two weather teams the inducer with the lower speed gets the weather induction.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok bro. Whatever you say.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks for the advice thow ^^

i have evolved my poli inyo a politoed and i love it
    according to the EV man in battle subway he ses my politoad is superior heres its stats at level 50

HP: 163
    Atk: 73
    Def: 85
    Sp A: 150
    Sp D: 147
    Spe: 81

its modest nature
    with drizzle

heres its move set

hydropump
    hypervioce
    icebeam
    hynosis

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I always use a exp share.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    exp share is for level up, not e.v training.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Actually, exp share can use for ev training, in the sense that the pokemon holding it will receive the same amount of ev from the opponent pokemon.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    its okay i did it right its stats came out perfect for a superior pokemon its SP Attack stat is 290 it has health of over 300