Thread: Ralts for 4th Gen

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Ralts for 4th Gen

So I am starting to play pokemon Pearl for the first time. And, I really want to build up my team. Well, I'm to the point of the game where I am at route 209. And I noticed Ralts can only be obtained in Platinum or at the end of the game, when you fill your pokedex to get the radar. I want to know, does anybody have a male Ralts, below level 30, and around level 20? I would appreciate it a lot!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I generally don't much like the male Ralts myself, but I can easily breed one for you on my Platinum game and level it up...
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a shiny ralts in platinum

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Faerie, can i get one male ralts too? i would really appreciate it man. Thx