Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zombie Apoalypse

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Actually I wouldn't go to a grocery store. Almost all you need to survive are in camping supply and outdoor stores. They have guns, ammunition, warm sleeping apparatus, clothing and all the freeze dried and unperishable food you can handle. Plus the grocery store will be a very dangerous place because of looters and thieves not to mention huge congregations of people are zombie magnets.

You guys, don't believe what you see in the media. If there was an event such as this it would be similar to rabies or some other kind of disease that attacks the brain bypassing the human circulatory system.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd just live in the grocery store...Why leave when all you need is in one place?
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would take the whole supermarket and shrink it then put it on a zombies head and unshrink it then baricade myself inside XD

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nothing because by the time I got there everything would be gone
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    Nothing because by the time I got there everything would be gone
    I'll save some food for you!
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!