Thread: The Wall

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

The Wall

Hello, dear reader. I want you to close your eyes and think about who you are. Finished? Very well then, let's go on. Now remember who you are and keep that in mind. I have so much to say, but I'll be brief. Have you ever wondered how I'm even talking to you? I'm not real, but I am not a figment of your imagination either. Say, how can I even be alive, I'm just a voice in your head, a story in your book. Unlike you, I cannot think of myself, for I am no one. Either way though, you believe, I'm real. As a great writer once said, "The difference between reality and fiction, is that fiction has to be credible." You do not have to believe I am real, but as any other story goes, I am just a lifeless thought, made to repeat itself over and over. Wait a minute, I'm speaking directly to you, reader. Does that mean... No, I'm still, just a thought. Right? Oh dear, it seems I may have broken, the Fourth Wall...
    Last edited by SantiDC4; 09-08-2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Writing on a phone can get difficult.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *BOOM* head explodes from confusion

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VikeTheGiratina View Post
    *BOOM* head explodes from confusion
    And that's why I wrote it.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i always loved breaking the 4th wall