Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

13 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May be leaving.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

May be leaving.

Hey guys. I don't know, but this may be my last and final thread on Pokebay. I might be leaving, I really don't know. I just have not gotten a good trade since like, a year and a half ago or something like that, and even that was a hacked Pokémon. I know, I may be leaving right before Pokémon X and Y come out, or Skylanders Swap Force, and everything like that. Don't worry, I'll still have a way to contact most of my good friends on here. It just seems like, what's the point of being on here if I can't get any good trades and no one really talks to me about something anymore. 99.9% of my role plays have failed, I only have one that still only one person follows and that is DarkGodzilla and Pokémon Ultimate Role Play. Though some other reasons I may be leaving are that I really need to focus on my school work, (7th grade, whoopee) I will be having track a little later in the school year, I have bowling to do, basketball, SO much stuff going on in my life that I don't really think Pokebay is my cup of coffee (coffe rocks, tea sucks). This is just a warning in advance. If I do leave, I will change my picture just to black and blank, so you know I'm gone. And if I do leave, don't get your hopes up for me to return. I probably will not. I'm just really leaving because I feel like I'm left out. Probably 90% of the people on this website don't know who I am, and for that I won't be able to trade, or really do nothing but talk. This is just a warning in case I do.

Spongekabob, out.
    Last edited by Rico the Lucario; 09-09-2013 at 12:46 AM.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry to hear that bro.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks sis. Means a lot.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Np

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    dude, don't leave, i know it might seem bad but it will get better, and for the school thing, i know how you feel, i spend most my day at high school, and i have to do my drum corps, and when im not doing that im doing homework and studying to get my aircraft and powerplant certification, and when i have the small amount of free time then i just go on here. so even if your going on for just 10 minutes it is still something

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't leave
    ~Linux Mint~

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't leave!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nooooo! Don't leave!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Drinks coffee*
    *Reads thread*
    *Spits out coffee onto laptop screen.*
    NUUUUUUU DON'T LEAVE AND STUFF.
    Everyone would totally miss you and stuff. Please don't leave
    You'll make tynamo sad.
    *Wipes laptop screen*

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't leave I may not know you very well but we can trade if you want, it's just that school just started, I will be able to trade on the week ends ^^
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nooooo!!! dont leave! i could give you a good trade, want starters?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry, man, my wi fi has actually been EXTREMELY laggy for the past week. It actually made it so that my laptop couldn't connect to the internet at all. So there's another reason, I don't even have my own computer to go on Pokebay with, and probably won't have it for about a month. Wi fi delay is probably about 2 months. There are also some other reasons I'm leaving, some extremely personal like my Uncle diying from brain cancer, my mom had it and is still recovering when it may return, girl problems (like everyone) my life is just a wreck right now..... Sorry guys, it is just a possibility, so don't worry, there is a good chance I'm staying.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry to hear that, i hope for the best

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks man, now you guys may understand why I'm considering leaving. Too much going on right now for this website.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright guys. The final decision is coming tomorrow. If you find a black page on my profile, I left. If you don't, that means I either haven't made a decision or I decided to stay.