Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

13 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May be leaving.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongekabob View Post
    Alright guys. The final decision is coming tomorrow. If you find a black page on my profile, I left. If you don't, that means I either haven't made a decision or I decided to stay.
    Aight. We shall figure this out ourselves.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yep. Let's hope for the best.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just saw this..... how did I miss this, I don't know. I understand what you mean. Pokebay is hitting an all time low. For those who don't think so, it is. Even if we have a member joining a week or so, even though this may sound like a lot, they are likely to be the ones to sign up, and never come back. I am not saying EVERYONE!
    Sorry to hear about your Uncle bro. I am happy to hear your Mom getting better.
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaB3ar View Post
    I just saw this..... how did I miss this, I don't know. I understand what you mean. Pokebay is hitting an all time low. For those who don't think so, it is. Even if we have a member joining a week or so, even though this may sound like a lot, they are likely to be the ones to sign up, and never come back. I am not saying EVERYONE!
    Sorry to hear about your Uncle bro. I am happy to hear your Mom getting better.
    PokeBay's actually doing quite well. Sure we might get a little quiet but it's far from an all time low. I'm guessing the all time low would be when PokeBay began in 2007 and probably didn't have many members. But it's flourished from that.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The all time low was a 6 month period before HeartGold/SoulSilver came out. There was only a few people visiting the site each day. Some days there would only be one visit to PokeBay!

Comparing the last month to the same time last year we've increase the number of visitors by nearly 107% and there are nearly 48% more visits. Yes people are leaving. Unfortunately it happens on every website but new people arrive and hopefully stay for a while themselves

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    The all time low was a 6 month period before HeartGold/SoulSilver came out. There was only a few people visiting the site each day. Some days there would only be one visit to PokeBay!

Comparing the last month to the same time last year we've increase the number of visitors by nearly 107% and there are nearly 48% more visits. Yes people are leaving. Unfortunately it happens on every website but new people arrive and hopefully stay for a while themselves
    Totally agree. Now that everything has gotten better, I'm stayin for a loooooong time.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It stinks how people leave lol. It just isn't the same. I should have said it better.
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE