View Poll Results: Do you play battle block theater?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 28.57%
  • No

0 0%
  • Looking foward to getting it

1 14.29%
  • Havent heard of it

4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Battle Block Theater

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Battle Block Theater

does anyone here play battleblock theater?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i want to but i dont have the money for it

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Iv never heard of it what is it?
    ~Linux Mint~

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WillTheUmbreon View Post
    Iv never heard of it what is it?
    its this realy awesome game that you can play alone or with friends, its kind of like any puzzle game, but you have to go through this track and avoid all casualties. and if you play with friends its basically a death race xD

its from the people who made castle crashers and alien hominid.

here is the website
    http://www.battleblocktheater.com/

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah battle block theater is awesome. you should try to get it will also its on xbox and i think steam. Also rip snorting theres this website made by bing callled bing rewards and if you search everyday for a while you can get free microsoft points (no download)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VikeTheGiratina View Post
    Yeah battle block theater is awesome. you should try to get it will also its on xbox and i think steam. Also rip snorting theres this website made by bing callled bing rewards and if you search everyday for a while you can get free microsoft points (no download)
    i thought that stuff didnt work, i have an old account on that, ill go use it, do you use it on xbox?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you do it on computer and get codes for xbox but itl take like 2 weeks to get 3$ xbox money.
    Last edited by VikeTheGiratina; 06-22-2014 at 05:12 AM.