Thread: I have returned. Well, maybe.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

I have returned. Well, maybe.

I'm back. Well, a little. I'm still debating on leaving, but after I heard a lot of my friends asking me to come back, I couldn't help but feel bad. Surprisingly enough, I have gotten better. I got over my uncle. My mom is getting a whole lot better from the brain cancer by the minute. And, after I heard the new information about X and Y, like Mega Mewtwo X, and Mega Garchomp, I realized I can't leave. So I have returned. Don't expect me to be talking a lot anymore though, I'm still pretty busy and scarred from this phase. But, I have returned. Not to mention, my laptop is back and so much faster then before (mostly because I ditched IE and switched to Chrome ) and the wi fi issue was solved early too. So, I'm pretty much back to normal.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA want to trade?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure, I'll trade. PM me when your ready.
    Thanks Grooves
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Glad to see you back for a bit.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    YAY! You're back!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Glad to have you back