Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Going Away/Returning

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Bye Lordess Arceus! May you have a safe journey here and I do hope you achieve a great life irl. Live long and prosper my friend *Salutes*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Goodbye. I did not know you well, but you seemed nice. You are leaving for the best reasons possible, though, and I hope things work out for you. Too many people have neither the courage or self-awareness to recognise harmful practices in their lives and walk away before it's too late.
    Current Breeding Project: None
    Contact me for any of the above, before I stop being lazy and Wonder Trade them all

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Goobye, I hope to see you around still sometime. I hope things get better for you, I wish you all the best.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Farewell Tammie.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Goodbye Tammie. I wish you all the best.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I may come back. Idk why, but I feel I just can't stay away So...hi guys ^.^

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will be gone during the week of the 13th through the 21st on a building project.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyEhffinQuinn View Post
    I will be gone during the week of the 13th through the 21st on a building project.
    awwww I'll miss you. Le Smellons will hold down the site for ya

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Heyy all! I'll sadly have to leave the site for a while because of laptop being dead. I don't know when I'll come back but you can bet I will. Adios amigos! *uses smoke ball*

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacturne View Post
    Heyy all! I'll sadly have to leave the site for a while because of laptop being dead. I don't know when I'll come back but you can bet I will. Adios amigos! *uses smoke ball*
    Nuuuuu kb :c I hope your laptop gets fixed or you get a new one soon buddy! So see ya till then!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Goodbye kb I think we'll all miss you ;_;

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'm leaving the site till Sun and Moon come out. If anyone needs me contact me on twitter, @PrimalSonico

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    nevermind ppl. I had a think about why I decided to leave but there's no point really. So yeah hey again

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will be away from Pokebay from 18.11-27.11 to avoid spoilers in Sun/Moon. Because I'm European, I'm getting the game later than others (5 days later) and want to have time to play through it in peace without any accidental spoilers. In fact, I'll mostly avoid the internet as a whole during this time period.
    Just putting this out here already so anyone who may have something to talk to me about before I leave has time to do so!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I have two holidays in June so I might not be on the site much. 6th-12th is Download so yeah definitely won't be on the site, I'll be too busy drinking and listening to good music lol. 19th-26th I'm going on holiday with my mom. I believe I can get internet at the hotel but I'll have to pay for it so I'll only have internet on my phone and only when I'm at the hotel., so I guess I may pop in to see what's going on on say like the nighttime.