Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Away/Returning

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's a device that allows you to make any pokemon you own shiny.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny pokemon are worthless now.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 102 | Offers: 199 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that's so rediculous
    Name: - Maddie
    Pokemon Y FC - 2294 5167 5798
    Safari - Bug - Paras, Beautifly, Heracross

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny Pokemon aren't "worthless", but when people use external methods of cheating in the game because they can't play the game the correct way, then they become more common. That is why I never trade for shiny Pokemon (especially ones that are extremely suspicious, such as a level 100 6IV shiny Dusknoir. Sorry, but that's a huge red flag).
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I really just don't know if I am leaving or not....
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am staying for the reason of POKEMON....
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am going to be on vacation from today till the 16th. Yay for spring break!
    Pokemon X Friend Code:1435-4985-8875 (Krabby-Floatzel-Frogdier)
    Pm me your code if you add me!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    After like a year, I am back!
    (I sort of lost my 3DS ._.)
    You don't come to my island.
    You come to my island, I kill you.
    Kapesh?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    On the 15th of June I am going on holiday for two weeks so I won't be able to trade/battle. I should have internet on my phone though so I will still talk to you guys on here

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I won't be on very much anymore. I will not be in the league either I have college soon and I am bored of pokemon so yeah ill be playing once the remakes come out but not much.. I will only be checking offers on my trades and such.
    "Mata kondo da"

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Guess who's baaaaack!
    #needsmega

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey guys...If you are reading this you probably know i havent been on for awhile...Im leaving. Just, like, im not depressed or anything like that, dont worry.. Life has just been, well, busy. Sorry.. this is not meant to be personal. I've been on here awhile, and I feel like its time for me to leave. Thanks for everything everyone has done for me and I'll miss you all.

Blastex, signing out.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am back, baseball season ended, and school i about to. So I am back!
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Starting Saturday (the 14th of June) I will be away on a Builders for Christ trip. So I shall be unavailable to challengers for at least a week, I shall be back the 21st. And after a day or two of sleeping I'll be back to battle!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So...I think this is a return for me. I mean it's a new account, but I haven't been a new member since 2011.

But yeah, so c'mon guys. Add me. Or message me. I would love to get to know some more people.