Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Away/Returning

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi.
    Coming back, though I'm not playing Pokemon actively at the moment. Hope to see some familiar faces again.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Leaving for Vacation

Hey guys ^^ I just wanted to give you an update...today is the last day I might be on here until July 2nd-4th. I'm going on vacation

I don't even know how much I'll be on even today, I have to pack and all of that before-hand because we are getting up at 3 in the morning and are heading out by 5. (But, daaaaaad, I love my sleep ;^ ah, well, it is about a 10 hour drive, so, I'll probably sleep along the way. XD But yes, expect me to spend 3 nights. I'm going to Gettysburg, PA ^_^ and the third night I'm staying in Maryland. Gonna visit West Virginia too ^^ But, I'll try my best to get on....wi-fi at this hotel may not be great XD

So, until I am back on, I'm switching my profile to invisible. See you guys Wednesday!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    have a good time

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty tangrowth View Post
    have a good time
    Thx ^^

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll be leaving for a while. Not sure how long but it'll probably be two or more weeks. ;w;
    My health has been slowly diminishing and my apologies to the people whom I'm supposed to collab with.

Bye for now~~

Banner Requests: OPEN Shiny Requests: CLOSED Battles:CLOSED

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll be gone for three to four days. I've got mock exams tomorrow and the following two and a half days and I may not be on Friday because five exams over two and a half days will really wear my energy out. Any PokeBay League inquiries can be given to Georgia over the course of this week, and provided I have some time I'll ask Georgia to take the appropriate course of action as I see fit.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And I have returned! Going straight back to work on the League right now and will be opening a shop.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm gonna take a break from pkmn and pokebay for a while. I've got a lot of personal drama that I'm trying to fix and it just seems like I'm talking to a brick wall. I know I haven't really been active the past few weeks, but that was b/c of this same reason. I don't know when or if I'll be back. I just wanna focus on the drama. Those who I've befriended on here on FB, too, can PM me when they need me, but just know I'm trying to work things out. Sorry

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I'm going to be a bit less active on the site and on Pokemon. I'm trying to make my life enjoyable and better.. And because of a stupid thing that happened tonight, I've realised I need to crack on it. So I'm very sorry to all of my friends on here.. But the ones who are closest to me can message me on Facebook and I'll try to reply asap.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll be less active from now on but I'll still be around
    Last edited by Qrow Branwen.; 09-18-2014 at 07:51 AM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello everyone,

I will be taking a break from Pokemon and Pokebay. I have become very busy and just don't have the time anymore. If you wish to challenge me to an Elite Four Battle, just PM me and I'll get back to you shortly. Also, if we agreed to a breeding request, I will get it to you when I return if that's okay. If not, I am sorry. I have a lot on my plate at the moment with school and just need some time away. If you follow me on Twitter, you can still contact me there. I don't know how long I will be gone. Could be a week or two, or it could be a couple months. Either way I will be back once ORAS comes out. Until then, goodbye friends of Pokebay.

See you soon.

-Grant
    Last edited by Velocity; 09-28-2014 at 11:51 PM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Unhappy Leave?

I don't know. I don't talk to anyone anymore, nor does anyone talk to me. What has happened to this place? It feels so empty anymore. I have been on here for 2 years....but I feel it's almost time for me to go. I don't do anything on here anymore, anyway, nor do I get on much anymore. Sigh...life has changed, I am not the same person I was 2 years ago. My life has gotten busy....and I imagine that's why all of you guys are leaving. If I do leave, here are a few ways to keep in touch with me.

DeviantART: http://tsilverdc.deviantart.com/ (on almost everyday)

Lol it's not much, but, yeah.

You guys decide. This place just isn't bustling anymore. I still will get on from time to time, though. Just depends.

Well, if this is the last sign off, see ya.

-Seneca

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think most people become inactive or at least less active due to school

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I may decide to leave the site x:

Once I finish my trading, I will officially stop going on. Thank you to those who traded and helped me! (:
    I will miss you guys! (pokemonfandom, Kitty, Chris, Sam, Kyler, Tyler, Bruce, etc.) MANY THANKS TO Snowy~ The whole breeding thread helped me out so much and I'm still very grateful n-n

[Before I complete everyone's request for trading on here, I don't mind giving out my Skype n-n just PM me~]
    *if I can't complete my "short trade" thread.. I'll just trade randomly and hope to get them out of my boxes xD

Thank you for helping me with my trades and wishlists (:

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Noooooooooo........dont leave!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!