Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Going Away/Returning

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Idk

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I might aswell officially say this. I am leaving the site. Yes I mean it..most of you know why.... there is literally no reason for me to be here anymore and I think most of you have all spoke your mind about me and it's pretty clear. Thank you for the members who put up with me and thank you to my partner Nick for have making Co-Owner and for the times i have been Dragon gym leader and thank you for the friends I have made here.
    Bye guys.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And I'm back. I probably won't be as active as I used to be for a couple weeks yet, but I will be here
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not gonna be as active anymore due to my interest in Pokemon dwindling lately
    If anyone wants to talk to me they can send a PM and I'll reply whenever I come on again or those who have me on Facebook or Twitter can message me there

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will be leaving Pokebay next week due to me moving and life changes. I don't know that I'll ever return. I wish everyone well in the future
    I trade legit shiny pokemon, events, and other rare pokemon. If you are interested in a trade, just message me

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten Thousand Fists View Post
    I will be leaving Pokebay next week due to me moving and life changes. I don't know that I'll ever return. I wish everyone well in the future
    Aw man, hope we can talk again soon. see ya

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    have a good life Shane I hope getting a new fresh start on it helps you :3 take care of yourself.
    ⭐Experienced pokemon breeder⭐

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I really never thought I would be here saying a farewell but it's finally dawned on me that I need to do something with my life. Being on the site 24/7 has greatly affected my mental and social life. I feel mad and I am an insomniac. I have no real life friends, I just spend my days staring at the phone/laptop screen talking to people I'll never meet. I don't have college till September and I don't have a job. I get depressed rather easily and silly little things trigger it. I will admit that I will miss people on here because I've been here so long. You guys are a part of my life but it's time I get real friends and do something productive.

About my place in the Pokebay League, I would like to resign. I do enjoy the battles we have and how strong the league is but I want to put my health first.

If you would like to keep in touch with me you can PM me for my Skype or follow my Twitch which is R0serade or my Twitter which is PrimalRoserade.

I will lurk now and then. Of course because I have so much more time on my hands but I probably won't go into the chat. I may reply to PMs but it might be rare.

To my Pokebay brothers and sisters.. I am so glad that I had the chance to meet you all. Goodbye for now.

-Tammie

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Goodbye Tammie! Thank you for so many great times on here; I wish you the best of luck in your future. I'll keep in touch via twitch/twitter!
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    Goodbye Tamm Tamm I will miss you oh Queen of Ghosts
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Well I'll miss you tammie sorry I never found that seel I wish you a good life goodbye

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bye, Tammie! I'm on fb messenger if you ever need someone to talk to!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Didn't expect such a sudden leave, but I expect you'll be around at some point, just considerably less. You have aspirations I think a lot of people on this site, and on similar sites, have, and I hope you achieve them.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    goodbye my friend . . . I'll miss you
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Goodbye Tammie, I'll really miss you. You were one of the best friends I had on this site. Thank you for that.

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.