Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Scenario

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Game: Scenario

Hey! Its me again, Sparky. I decided to make a game. Here it is!

The name of the game is Scenario. I'm going to make up a Scenario and everyone who replies must go along with it until the scenario is changed! Or, you're out. Don't worry, there are jailbreaks. Ok, so you must give a comedic or creative response reflecting what the last person and the scenario. It may be challenging at first, but you can do it!

Example:
    Sparky: You just got a Celebi that was hacked! You're mad because you traded a shiny for it! What do you do?

User: I sit and cry...
    User: Aww...don't cry!
    User: *cries with user*
    User: *gives everyone tissues*

See what I mean? Ok lets go!
    First scneario:
    Some bully flips your 3DS out of your hand and it breaks! You happened to be fighting N when this happened. What do you do?

GO!
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Gives a death stare to the bully and pick up the 3DS and...*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Get a pot and hit the .....

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    bully that would have dared to...

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Move in circles to....

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Jump off a waterfall and...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grow wings and fly and...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Try to hide to keep in....

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    His precious shrunken head that...

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Will make him threw up in ....

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My new hat that I just bought that...

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Has feathers on it and smells like...

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Barbecue Sauce because of.....

Pikachu Belle Guest
    The chicken that falls from the...

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sky that's color is...