Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Scenario

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Whole world tremble like a .....
    Hello! Join my group Specials! I'm sure you would find it useful or find it fun! Oh, and add me as a friend!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    scared Whismur that...
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Entei's roar which made the pokemon...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    SparkyThePikachu: accidentally falls in the ground to ...
    Victinishine97 : Errupt like a......
    Hello! Join my group Specials! I'm sure you would find it useful or find it fun! Oh, and add me as a friend!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    NEW SCENARIO:

You are in love with your Pikachu. You teach it the best moves. When you wake up, its gone! You look at your brother's 3DS and see he has it. What do you do?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Screams loudly and kicks the...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    3DS and throw it in the....

Pikachu Belle Guest
    bin and sit in the corner and...

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    cry deeply because....

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    of the brother and tries to...

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Release the Pikachu and you have too....

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    suffer from ...

Pikachu Belle Guest
    the time you spent getting the amazing moves and...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the time you sleep and get...

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    attacked by a Rhydon in the...