Thread: Hacked Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Hacked Pokemon

okay so i learned a few of my pokemon are hacked. I want to know if its okay to trade hacked Pokemon as long as i inform the person i am trading with that it is a hacked pokemon and they are okay with it

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If they say it's okay even though it's hacked you can just trade...
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its okay to trade hacked Pokemon if you tell the person getting it that it's hacked before you trade with him/her so they can decide if they want a hack or not.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As long as you tell them its hacked and there ok with it you can.
    ~Linux Mint~

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Snorting View Post
    okay so i learned a few of my pokemon are hacked. I want to know if its okay to trade hacked Pokemon as long as i inform the person i am trading with that it is a hacked pokemon and they are okay with it
    I want to congratulate you for doing your research and being honest about your trades! I really mean it Rip, way to go brother!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    It would also be kind to inform in which way the pokes are hacked if you know how they have been hacked, as some may thing that pokes (example) that are from Pokegen are legit, while AR pokes are not.
    But as Inspector said, very thoughtful of you to ask something like this! :3