Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS Version) community and challenges!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Mario Kart 7 (3DS Version) community and challenges!

I made a community for any pokebay MK7 3DS players, so you can just add the community instead of having to add everyone's friend code. Post here if you want to race and that you will be waiting in the online community at whatever time.

In order to access the community, go to online multiplayer in your MK game, and once you are connected to the internet, click on the third option, "communities". Then, use the "search by code" to find the pokebay community! It has the blue shell as its avatar.

The community code is

55-3535-5909-7951

Once people start racing, the community itself has its rankings depending on points you earn from races. Have fun! :'D

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Very nice idea indeed. Im going there.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Perfect idea Vanessa! I shall join
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome! Ima go on now if anyone else wants to join

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Possibly, I'll think about it.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback View Post
    Possibly, I'll think about it.
    Lolz. That's so like you damian Always gotta think things through! Though if you do decide to join in. I wish you luck in the races & hope you don't fall off Rainbow Road
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I shall join also. I only purchased MK7 today ready for the arrival of my 2DS and Pokemon Y next Saturday and I'll also purchasing Animal Crossing: New Leaf really soon!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool! Just check out if any one is online, if not just post it on here that you would like to race so people can know. And the time.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The only problem are those time zones, I don't know where everyone lives but we have to take that in when discussing times.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    The only problem are those time zones, I don't know where everyone lives but we have to take that in when discussing times.
    Should be OK. I live in New Zealand so there's only a 12 hour time difference between New Zealand and the UK.
    I'm not too sure where Ms. Grievous lives (I know it's in the US ), and if you're from the Netherlands that's 2 hours ahead of the UK if I'm right?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can just post your time and place I guess. Or search this http://www.timeanddate.com/ thats what I use : p

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WAIT THIS ONE IS BETTER http://www.worldtimezone.com/ has all the times without having to search for anything lol