Thread: Lol this is weird

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Lol this is weird

Is it bad for a girl, (me) to have more friends that are boys? I mean, there is no drama, you can act immature, and be yourself, while girls act like somebody they are not. Some of my friends are football players! I mean, they are dirty minded like me! (lol) They are easier to stand. Besides, they like Pokemon, pointless Youtube videos, and sports, like me. They are more of a team than most girls could be. Blech. Sorry, I don't wear (much) makeup, I play in the woods, the dirt, and I pick up worms. No dresses, just jeans, a tee shirt, and a jacket. No frilly stuff....I can't stand it. Tomboy for life!~

But, my closest friends are girls!

Morgan (Voltara)

Casyren

*thinks but can't at the moment*

Anyway, have a good day!~

(i haven't been happy.)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you kidding me? That's not a bad thing when I was younger my 2 best friends were girls
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not bad at all. In fact, I find the friends of an opposite gender the best ones. Of course that doesn't mean that you cant have friends of the same gender, but I have 2 really good friends on here, ShinyEmboar and DarkGodzilla, my best friends in actual life outside of Pokebay. Though, I have a friend (Who is a girl) that is exactly the same as my two best friends. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Tom-boy fives!*
    I do love all that stuff, but I kinda can't cause I'm in a city. ~

Instead, we go to manga con, comic con, midnight releases... Blah...
    Can't stand any girls in my class. >.< So annoying.
    Also, dudes give me twilight t-shirts because they know that you despise Twilight. Girls give you twilight t-shirts cause they think that you like Twilight.

Omg top 2 so happy aaaaahhhhh

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    >7< *stupid girlish scream of over reaction*

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    No it's not weird at all, it's completely normal and very, very common. There are probably millions of people living just the way you're living.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes it's completely normal.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay good =w=