View Poll Results: Official Gym Badges yay or nay?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

0 0%

Thread: Official gym Badges yay or nay?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0

Official gym Badges yay or nay?

Okay so I haven't seem much activity lately, some may say it's because everyone is just so anxious for X and Y to finally come out !! Another reason may have to do with the beginning of school year in most cases. But whichever the case may be I want to know and gather some info from you guys. I would like to hear your opinions on something that we may soon be having as an option here on poke bay. Like some of you may know I've done a lot of pokemon signatures and a few avatars here and there for members of poke bay. And because we are working on having official gym leaders of pokebay I would like to know here on pokebay how many of you would like to have the badges that you've earned from the official gym leaders of pokebay show on your profile?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Already been agreed to the idea for a few months now. The inactivity of most members is school based but the inactivity for the Gyms is because I'd intended to shut them down on the 30th September (29th in the USA/Canada) due to minimal activity until a restart of the League in Late October - Late November. Thus allowing Gym Leaders to prepare Pokemon from Previous Generations if they need them and to have a 12 day downtime period to have a break and do as they wish before X and Y. The restart dates are as shown to allow relaxed playthrough of the game with no rush.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I say that's a good idea in my opinion

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like the idea! I gotta win some though...:P
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think it'll provide a lot motivation.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well thanks for all your opinions! Hopefully after everyone is settled down with pokemon x/y we can start doing this cause I agree with @Etta Larceny it'll be a way of motivating people

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree. I am new here but a league sounds like an awesome idea. After x and y come out i am sure there will be motivation