Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there any point in a Ruby / Sapphire remake?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pokemon yellow needs to be remade and you can charter boats to all the regions currently and battle lv 100 elite 4s &!!!! you can choose which region you want to start in so the starter pokemon will up to you!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vitality View Post
    pokemon yellow needs to be remade and you can charter boats to all the regions currently and battle lv 100 elite 4s &!!!! you can choose which region you want to start in so the starter pokemon will up to you!
    true i agree it would be awesome i would start in hoenn region cause i like mudkip and torchic

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    For some reason, there are lots of legends in 4th gen than 5th gen

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    all of the legends in soul silver are from 3rd gen
    so there would be a point to remakes

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup, they need to re-make Ruby, no doubt about that.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    they should make pokemon emrald on 3ds and ruby and sapphire on normal ds

take a walk on the wild side battle silverbreath gym

to battle like a elite use elite dragon pokemon

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Say the title. Listen to yourself.
    Ruby.
    Red.
    Sapphire.
    Blue.
    Emerald.
    Green.

Am I the only one that noticed this?!?!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It makes much sense that there will be a remake for Ruby and Sapphire. Why? The same reason they remade 1st and Second Gen: The systems became obsolete. There are barely any systems still out there that can play a GBA game, and they aren't being made any more either, so to make the games payable again to all players, the games will be remade. So yes, I also expect yet ANOTHER 1st gen remake, but after the RS Remake. I disbelieve what people say about 10th anniversary... That was really just a coincidence. Anyways, since there are still some DS' and some DS Lites out there, they won't remake it yet; they're gonna wait until GBA becomes complete stone-age trash (market value-wise) and then remake 3rd and 1st Gen. This is the type of series that you can't simply 'forget' about one specific area, otherwise it'll make no sense in the future. Like in 10 years when we play like 12th gen (I'm assuming) if Kanto hasn't appeared in any games, then people will disregard the original 151 Pokemon and just have no idea where they came from. That's the kind of thing that would kill a series like Pokemon that is organized by area, so they won't just leave Hoenn behind. Similar to Zelda where if you have no idea what happened in Ocarina of Time, you won't know half of what's going on the Phantom Hourglass. It all connects back to the past. You also see this is a good example as Nintendo did remake Ocarina of Time for 3DS.
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 02-27-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    its coming this year